Saturday, February 28, 2015

Beating the winter blues

Today was another freezing cold day that we are ALL wishing would end! But instead of being stuck inside we made plans to make the best of a Saturday before we are stuck inside tomorrow because of more snow .. eew !
 
I had a date to go look at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses with one of my best friends who recently got engaged ! Of course I was super excited :) We went to a small shop downtown davenport and picked quite a lot of dresses out for her to try on..its all about the experience of trying on even dresses you never thought you would enjoy right ;)! I absolutely loved watching her walk out in every dress, she even found the one and said yes to the dress!! She was stunning in this dress and it brought tears to all of our eyes:) So very happy for her!! and cant wait to sit next to her beautiful self in that perfect dress:) We then went to Charming Charlies to do more shopping ... I have never been there before but completely fell in love with the store!! You better believe I will be back again and again to beat the winter blues at that store ;) To finish off our girly girl day we ate at Azteca 2 ! Yum Yum baby boy and I got our fill on Mexican and it was delish! :)
 
While I was having some fun girl time and/or mom time, my boys were beating the winter blues at the John Deere Pavilion with all the big tractors!! Chad said they were loving it and having a blast pretending to drive the tractors .. and he mentioned that Crosbi's favorite part was climbing the stairs on the big tractors!! Of course :)
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment