The day started with me getting my hair done, a little mommy time :) that's always a nice gift! While I was away my boys were doing this..
They repotted my aloe plant, it was growing new plants and getting out of control! It was such a sweet idea now I have three aloe plants one from each of my boys! ( maybe chad and the boys can buy me a new type of succulent when our new bundle joins our family!;)) hint hint! haha, anyways I loved the video .. there was much more to the video but I cut it way down:)
After I watched the videos and thanked my boys, Van and Crosbi got to open their Valentines Day gifts!! They each got a Disney book and the game Bean Boozled!!
If you don't know what Bean Boozled is, its a jelly bean game that has two types of jelly beans, one good and one gross, that look exactly the same such as, juicy pear and booger, licorice and skunk spray, buttered popcorn and rotten egg ect...there is like 10 flavors...Van had seen this game on his skylander videos and has wanted to play it ever since, so we did!! It was pretty funny:) We recorded it but its not letting me put it on the blog..maybe in a later post I can get it to work! Later Chad cooked an AMAZING dinner for us, broiled lobster and mussels cooked to perfection!! We had a great Valentines Day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment