Sunday, February 8, 2015

Great read

So at one point in my life I was a very laid back go with the flow type of human being. Then I became a mother, a wife, a maid, a cook, a hostess, and a million other things which I really do love:) but it also makes me want to pull my hair, especially the last month or so lol Most likely because I am pregnant and hormones are out of control BUT I read this post that someone put on facebook and I could relate so well! I laughed out loud to some of these things and I even teared up thinking "how true" ...anyways I want to post this because i thought it was such a great read ;)
 
 
I think all of you ladies out there can relate and I am so thankful that I have an amazing husband to help me out, understand, and not just look at me like I am psychotic ! 

1 comment: