Around Thursday I started feeling really energetic, still having pains but its so much better to manage with ENERGY!! :) And when there is energy there are lists to make and things to accomplish ;)
Things to get Baby #3
- A new car seat
- Silky Blanket ( orange camo )
- Onsies (due to blow outs and/or spit up we never keep these around baby to baby)
- Newborn binky (our boys never really used them but better to have incase then not!)
- 3pk 8oz Madela bottles
- 3pk 5oz Madela bottles
- Coming home outfit
- New coming home outfit :)
- Receiving blankets
Things to get done
- Wash all newborn and 0-3 month clothes
- Organize clothes
- Clean out upstairs living area and put down carpet
- Rearrange our bedroom and move in new dressers
- Register at the hospital!!! I cant believe we have not accomplished this yet lol!
- wash rock n play cover and scrub down
- find boppy and wash it, along with the covers!
- Clean out fridge and scrub clean (while I have the energy and not a baby attached to me!)
- Spring cleaning!
- Maternity/family pics :)
Thats all I have for now.. but I can feel the "to do" list growing ;) haha!
I have a ton of bottles if you want them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Chrissy but I will probably just pick up some new ones this weekend :) And that should be plenty, I just lost most except for one madela bottle through the years haha! we have other kinds but I like to use those for the first months :)
Delete