It was so nice to finally get there and relax with them ! We spent most of the time chit chatting away and watching the little boys play :)
After the little ones went to bed it was time for us to get crazy...and by crazy I mean two beers and a half a glass of wine, while watching YouTube videos ;) LoL We stayed up of course to watch the ball drop and welcome 2011 but soon after we hit the hay..
The next day Aunt Christine and Uncle Mike came over to meet Van ! It was soo nice getting to spend some time with them :) I am LOVING that they are in Ames now! Makes Chad and I that much more excited to move :) Later that night Lindsie and Matt came over to watch football and chit chat with us all ! It is always a fun time with them also!
Overall it was the perfect way to spend the last day of 2010 and the first day of 2011 :) Van loved meeting all the new relatives and he can't wait until he can play with Maddox and Grady again! (Thank you Mitch and Jess for having us over!)
Good Wishes to Everyone in the New Year!!
Cute post and I love your explanation of us getting crazy for the new year!
ReplyDelete