A couple of days ago i bought Kendra Wilkonson-Basketts' new workout video, she is one of the girls from the Girls Next Door, and I started it today! Wow, did it feel GREAT to workout again :) I got my sweat on..and was feeling the burn alright! But in a weird way I really enjoyed it! I am not the type to "stick" to anything...I usually get bored and move on or forget about it, so keep your fingers crossed I actually stick to this workout :)
The overall goal is to lose these last stuburn lbs from pregancy by April 1st (my bday) so that I can have my first wedding dress fitting that month :) !!
Starting weight: 135
Goal weight: 120
Hopefull weight: 115 ;)
"Yay mom! You can do it"
I LOVE that pic of Van:)
ReplyDeleteGo ahead, Stevi Lynn, get your sweat on! ;o)
Good luck! Pass some of that motivation this way.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys!! and Jess -wooooosh- that was me passing some motivation to you ;) hahaha
ReplyDelete