It started with me, I started getting the icky feeling at work last Monday night..I took some "pre" medicine as a precaution but it was too late..I was infected! The next night I had the chills and my body had that HORRIBLE achy feeling ( the worst! )..eventually it wore me DOWN and I was exhausted which in turn made me feel worse...it took over my head, it was in my ears..my throat..my nose was filled with yummy goop..aoy..I could not be happier to finally breath again! haha
By sunday I was on the mend and Van was just starting :( I new he would catch it eventually but I tried and tried to wash my hands and stay away ( stay away from your little baby boy...easier said then done.. cuz its impossible) but he joined the sick club right along with Momma! I was only hoping he didn't have it as bad as I did..and honestly I think he did have a less severe cold then I did..thank god! It is Wednesday and he seems to already be getting better!! Yay :)
Chad didn't escape the house of sick..his throat started getting scratchy Monday night and by yesterday he was coughing up something nasty ;) I bet you all can't wait to make a trip to our house this week! LoL
Anyways I think the 'Bug" is on its way out of this house...I hope it stays away from all of you :)) GOOD LUCK!!
Still as cute as a button..even when sick :)
No comments:
Post a Comment