Friday, January 28, 2011

Van update..Mom update..

On Monday Van had his four month wellness check up :) He did really well the entire time, no crying or fussing while the Dr. poked and prodded...that's my big boy! Everything is good and normal..the Dr. did say Van has a small head but it is nothing to worry about :)

She couldn't believe how BIG he has gotten..the last time we were there Van was weighed at 10 lbs 13 oz, now this time he weighed 16 lbs 4 oz...HOoooly growing baby!!! ha! He is 25 inches long, she said there is no proof that Van was born 5 weeks early! Go Baby Van Go!

Van also got shots..again he was a trooper, but of course he turned BRIGHT RED and did some crying but he was over it when I picked him up :(

2 months


4 months

A little mommy workout update...I have been working out for two weeks :)
Starting weight: 135
Now weight: 129



1 comment:

  1. Good job, Stevi Lynn!! I love how grown up and Happy Van looks in his 4 mo picture:)

    ReplyDelete