But soon after he started eating like a champ! He went from eating not even an ounce to three ounces, and now he is up to anywhere between 5-8 ounces per feeding! Needless to say he never went down in weight only up and our Dr was already commenting about him being "one of those premature babies" that end up at the top of the charts...boy was our Dr right!
Today he was weighed and measured, and when it came to weight gain he was up 5lbs since the last time he was weighed :) (he was 10lbs 13oz then) And when she showed us the charts he went from the 10th percentile to the 73rd!!!! I knew he was gaining weight but I was in shock at how far he REALLY has come :) I love that he is now a chunky monkey ;) haha ! Although he is on the "short" side when it comes to length...he is 23 inches and only in the 18th percentile, but on my side we were all on the shorter side, and the lady said he is well proportioned and no need to worry!
Showing off his "GUNS"!!
Ohh he is so cute, I miss him.
ReplyDeleteGood job Stevi and Chad! You are raising one healthy little baby.
ReplyDelete