Saturday, January 15, 2011

Chew Chew Chew Drool Drool Drool...

The last few days Van has been very aggravated with something...of course he can't tell me what it is so, i feel clueless and a little helpless really.

But maybe it is teething? Honestly, I don't know what to look for, some people tell me he his too young, and some tell me it really seems like he is..idk my uneducated-new mom guess is yes, I have a teething little boy. All day long it is chew chew chew and drool drool DROOL. I feel like I have a less hairy baby St. Bernard ;) It is all over my clothes, my hands, EVERYWHERE..and he chews on my finger instead of sucking when I check to see if he is fussing cause of hunger...and he loves to chew on his hands.


Once again I have no clue...what do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think he's *very* cute and *very* noisy :) I have no idea whether he's teething, but I wouldn't rule it out. Sometimes they work on those first ones for quite a while. Hope you're all getting some sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be teething...they can teeth for months until something shows up...hopefully not. Grady was 4.5 months when he got his first and Van's pretty close to that, so it wouldn't surprise me!

    Otherwise you'll hear about a lot of 3 month olds that are chewing and drooling all the time...just part of development. Time to get our the teething rings!

    ReplyDelete