Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ding Dong Ding Dong Christmas Bells Are Ringing :)

We started our Christmas celebrations early the night before Christmas eve with Chad's Gma and Gpa and his family :) It was a great night filled with chicken,strawberry rhubarb pie (mmmMmmm) and many great gifts...MOST for the Van Man of course ;) I got a wonderful gift full of BAKING SUPPLIES!!! Woooo, I was UBBER excited about that!

The following day was CHRISTMAS EVE!! We started it off with OUR little family Christmas :) Santa came early and he brought...
 Van new Binky's, some teether toys and clothes...


Chad got a new fire pit, inception, and some tv series...



I got a new camera, and DONKEY KONG for wii ( I was HAPPYYY to say the least ;))


Later that day was Cleveland Christmas at my grandpa's house :) It was fun watching all the little ones run around! We could only stay for a little while :(....Then it was off to Chad's King family christmas! There were lots of little ones there too and a fun christmas game we played !

 





Christmas night we headed over to my mom and dad's for the game exchange :) and then the next morning was the gift opening at my mom and dads! It was soo much fun watching all the little ones open presents:)...I do think soon there will be so many little "clevelands" that we will have to stop getting presents for us older kids ;)



What did Van think of his first Christmas?! Well..he slept the whoooole time ;) haha! ( but I like to think he loved it)



No comments:

Post a Comment