Monday, December 6, 2010

Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

YES!! It's that time again...time to decorate the tree, hang stockings, find the PERFECT present, and join together with loved ones! In other words my FAVORITE time of the year :)) Oooh I wait and I wait for Halloween to pass, and then Thanksgiving to pass so I can FINALLY start to do christmas stuff, without getting those odd looks some people like to give ;)

It is already soo much better with our baby boy <3 I have always LOVED this time of year, but now watching him watch the lights and see him become calm because of Christmas music is wonderful ( makes me think he will be just like me and share the spirit..cheesy I know but it is true..ha!)



This is next to Gma and Gpa Cleveland's Tree :)

It is also Chad and I's first Christmas in our place of our own and just as much as I love enjoying this time of year with Van, I also got soo much enjoyment decorating the house with Chad :)) I don't know if he likes to do it as much as I do, but he sure pretends he does verry well haha! Our windows are decorated with cling ons, and there are lights inside and out....did I mention I LOVE this time of year?!?!

I have just a FEW more things to pick up when it comes to shopping and then bring on the celebrating with family :))

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the celebrating with family part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♪♪ Fa la la la la, la la la la!! ♪♪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that the yellow Hawkeye beanie my mom got him tucked up behind him?? :)

    ReplyDelete