Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sunday FUNday ;)

Chad's Mom and sister threw us an after baby baby shower sunday :) It was very nice! And gave Gma King a chance to show off her beautiful grandson!

One of the games we played was "Babies First Alphebet Book"...Chad's sister printed off every letter of the Alphebet and handed them out to the people at the shower, then everyone was to draw or write something that began with that letter of the alphebet and later she is going to make it into a book for Van..I thought that was a WONDERFUL game :))

Van got many more gifts from people, clothes were a big hit, but one in particular was SUPER cute ( i know Chad loved it, too) was a Hawkeye Sweatshirt that was imbrordered "hawkeye wrestling" !

Other sunday funday news...

This sunday funday we also went grocery shopping...not so fun, but nessisary ha!

Our movie of choice this sunday was Harry Potter, we DVRed all of them because I have free IMAX tickets and this last one looks kind of good, Chad has seen them all I have not seen any..soo I have catching up to do ;)!

Our food of choice...well sence we had things to do this sunday I just made Hamburger Helper...it was still delish ;)!!

We also had a guest to join us this sunday funday...Julia! The roads were bad and she couldnt get to her house, so like a good pal ;) I let her stay with us and enjoy some Harry Potter ha..overall it was a very eventful sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment