Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sunday FUNday :) and a little breastfeeding...

This sunday was a VERRRY cold and wintery FUNday. A perfect day for movies :)

I of course had to work during the day (my weekend to) but when I came home it was time to relax and enjoy some family time!! I played with my baby boy..he gave me MANY smiles :) he sure loves his mommy ! Then Chad came home (he was at a movie) and he made supper! And it was gooood...homestyle mac and cheese:))

Then it was time for Chad and I to watch our annual sunday movie ! :) This sunday FUnday we watch Larger then Life...verrry funny!! But unfortunately the glass of wine I had went right to my head, and I soon got TIRED and I didnt get to finish it...good thing I DVRed it lol ;) Overall it was another successful FUNday! Next week im off...what to cook?? Any ideas?!

To break up the post here is my little handsome in his 'rockin' shirt ;)


So what do I think about breastfeeding now that I am back to work?? Well it is just that a lot more work ;) but work that I enjoy..I say that lightly because I don't enjoy the pumping part but I enjoy that I am getting it done for my boy! I have become 'one of those moms' who HATES formula...I don't want him to have more formula then necessary. Which is one bottle a day.

I pump early in the morning before work, that gets him through his first feeding (usually right around the time I leave) but then he gets hungry around ten..I don't have any extra saved breast milk so that's when he gets his formula bottle. I pump again when I get home for lunch and that gets him through USUALLY until I get home :)

The whole time I am working I miss him..but the thing I miss the most is breastfeeding! I miss the closeness to him..I think about how I wish I was home to feed him and have that moment to share with my baby boy the whole time I am working :( So when I have my days off I cherish that time !!

No comments:

Post a Comment