Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Goo Goo Gaa Gaa

or in other words Van Edward "Boo Boo" King is a whopping three months old already!! Smiles and Coos are filling our house hold :)


Van has grown so much in the last month...i'm not sure what his exact weight is but he has to be 12 lbs and some odd ounces ;) Here is his growth in pics over the three months....
Now that Van is getting more alert he is becoming SO much fun <3 I could sit and talk to him all day long! He loves loves loves talking back also! If I did his favorites this month Cooing would be his #1 ;)


We can't wait for the holidays..all you will see his progress for himself....4 more days!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Stevi - you sure can tell that Van is a happy little man! What a sweet video. Grady was pointing and talking to the computer screen while I was playing it. ;o)

    ReplyDelete