Thursday, December 2, 2010

Giving Thanks...a bit late ;)

I didn't have the time to properly write about what I am most thankful for..soo here I go..

For the past 2-4 years I was baisicly lost, the whole time I felt like something was missing..at times I felt alone. I would fill that emptiness with drinking, cigarettes, parties, and dumb guys who I knew were losers and I could (and deserved better) but honestly that's all I thought I could find at the time...overall I was very unhappy with the way my life was turning out. It was NOTHING like what I had pictured for my "after high school" days.

My whole life I was in love with love meaning I was always up for a good "saved by love" kind of story...and now a days i am living one :) For Chad and I both this was the case...when we got together he was in the same boat..he was depressed and was finding happiness in the wrong kinds of things. Chad was to the point that he didn't believe in getting married, he didn't believe there was a girl out there "for" him. (boy was he wrong !:))

Now the both of us could not be happier, we have not only eachother but we created an amazing little boy! Who the both of us couldn't love more :) It makes me believe in that silly thing called fate even more then I ever have...and for that I am soo thankful !

Thank you to Chad for loving me with all your heart and treating me the way I know I should be treated ( and every woman should). And thank you for being the best father any man can be..thank you for helping me in the middle of the night with NO complaints, and doing things around the house with out being asked :) Thank you for taking me off the market and out of that nasty situation called dating ;)  Thank you for always making me feel beautiful ... Thank you for being you!! <3




And to my beautiful baby boy..thank you for saving me from myself, I no longer smoke or make other bad for my health decisions. Thank you for bringing your father and I closer then ever, and bonding us in a way that can never be reversed. Thank you for showing me love I never knew I even had inside of me. Thank you for making all my dreams come to life <3

Overall I am THANKFUL for my boys...

1 comment: