As some of you know by now I recently wrote a letter to the Ellen Degeneres Show...I wrote Ellen about "Our Story" to put it simply the email went on to say how in February my fiance and I got a HUGE surprise and how that surprise was our son, how we were not financially ready for him, how we have bills coming and student loans to pay back, while being paid little, and how we are soo happy with our lives but it's a struggle month from month for us, and how it got worse when our only four door car started smoking and is no longer in use to us anymore. ( and so on)
I wrote this email not thinking anything of it...maybe I would get an email back saying something along the lines of "thank you for being a fan of the Ellen Degeneres Show". BUT i got MORE then that this last monday the web department CALLED me :) it was a nice way to wake up ! A VERY NICE lady named Karey had a few questions to ask me,and wanted me to email her photos of Chad and I and our little boy (if you are picked they show these pics while talking about you) and wanted to know more about our situation. She also went on to ask me that IF Ellen would happen to call me what would my reaction be?!
What would my reaction be...HOW DO YOU ANSWER THAT...I am a HUGE fan...I would be in TOTAL shock...it would be UNBELIEVABLE!! Not to mention that IF she did call we would get a car..and possibly 10,000 dollars!!!! That in an of itself would be totally LIFE CHANGING!!!! OMG it makes me nervous and excited to even talk about it...lol
I DO understand that it is a one in a million chance for it to happen BUT still for us to even be considered is AMAZING in and of itself!!! So that is my exciting news right now....everyone keep your fingers crossed because it would be soo wonderful if this could happen for our little boy :) For those of you who don't watch the show here is the link to the website and the car we have a one in a million chance to win ;)
http://ellen.warnerbros.com/driving_good/
Your title is the same as a book I just read Weird! I am so exciting for you guys that is such an honor.
ReplyDelete