For about a week now Van has not been sleeping in his bassinet..he was kicking off blankets and wiggling all night long and only sleeping a few hours a night in the bassinet. Needless to stay I was going a little batty ;) and HAD to do something about it!! Soo now my little man is sleeping in the Papasan Swing..and WOW what a difference that makes! He now sleeps soo well only to wake up to eat (every three or so hours..I can handle that!). Of course there are still some "off" nights but overall I'm not complaining :)
*** I've said this before but THANK YOU SOOOOOOO VERRRRY MUCH Mitch and Jess that swing may have saved me from the nut house ;) lol
P.s. we don't leave it on unless we are awake..for two reasons
1. We don't want van getting use to the swinging motion to be able to sleep.
2. I don't want it to tip or anything to go wrong while I'm sleepy/groggy.
Cool! There's quite a number of nights that I used that too.
ReplyDelete