Monday, April 19, 2010

Weird aches..and its only the beginning ;)

Ok I am going to warn you in advance before reading this one , I might be doing a little bit of complaining in this post! ;) I really try not to complain at all because I am loving that I am pregnant and all the little weird things that are happening/going to happen, overall right now I am loving my life!!

BUT last Thursday I came home from work, to this random out of nowhere ache in my right side. I took a nap and just tried to ignore it. Chad and I went to the movies that night and I told him about it, I told him i thought it was nothing maybe a gas cramp (eew, i know) from not being able to go to the bathroom lately. So i really tried my best to ignore it and figured it would go away soon enough. Then Friday came...i worked a double that day (630 a.m.-730 p.m.) witch usually isn't too bad, but the pain was there all day but it was bearable..UNTIL nigh time dishes (630 p.m.). It got so bad by this time that I even started to tear up a little. Every time I would breathe in it was shooting this HORRIBLE jabbing pain from my lower back (right below my rib cage) to my neck where it meets up with my shoulder. The weirdest pain I have ever known..

I called someone, who in my mind is a pregnancy pro, Jessica (my sister-N-law) she reminded me that there is always weird pains and even though I knew there wasn't really anything she could say or do it was comforting to me just talking to someone who had recently went through a pregnancy :) After that I watched a movie with a friend and called it an early night. The next morning it was there but once again bearable, no sharp shooting pain all the way up to my neck! (i can handle that no problem, I usually have a pretty high pain tolerance and don't want to complain)It was this way for about a day and a half, then yesterday that jabbing pain was BACK!! OUCH! It started at the same time (230)as when it first showed up, but went away before bedtime...today it is back...starting at the same time (230) so hmmm I think I will just have to deal with the couple hours of pain for a while!

At first i thought it was a bruised rip, but now that it is so up and down I'm pretty sure it's the baby, my uterus, and everything else that is growing and pushing upward on a nerve or my rib cage! Thank you all for listening to my complaining ;) (ha!) I promise I will keep it to a minimum..

But to finish this not so fun post off i want to leave you with a wonderful site of our booger butt growing!! (Wednesday there will be new 13 week belly pics up BUT it grew so quickly that I can't wait to share!)

(sorry its soo dark!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Pregnancy pro...ha. Remember I also said that it never hurts to call the doctor.

    By the way it sounds like Round Ligament Pain. I never had that but I heard a lot about it. I looked it up and it most commonly occurs on your right side...

    http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/roundligamentpain.htm

    ReplyDelete