Our precious Booger butt is another week older ;) Maybe I'm a smidge bigger? But i can't really tell. By 14 weeks they say the baby can suck its thumb, open and close its fingers and mouth, lift its head off of its chest, and is about the size of your fist ! How exciting! I love reading each week (in my book) about the different changes:) Also by now the baby is either male or female! Soo we Definitely have one or the other inside my belly by now!! (but we won't find out for another month or so)
How am I feeling?! Well the plus side is that I think my morning sickness is FINALLY for real gone now!! :) yay! Also i worked today and there is no pain in the right side....but unfortunately it has only shifted to the groin area! Blah! (oh no worries I will get over it soon enough)! I can tell you more of the things that I "crave" or maybe just want..still LOVING lemonade and mandarin oranges, i can't get ENOUGH potatoes though...doesn't matter if they are mashed, smashed, baked, or cut up with cheese (i WILL have seconds!!)..also chocolate which I think I may have mentioned before I NEVER liked it before but now once I get it in my mind i want some I gotta have it :) Seconds of food is some what of a new development in pregnancy for me too. Just recently am I able to eat or rather want seconds of whatever I am eating! Before, especially for supper, I could barely get down what I was eating...so I think this is a good thing :) That's all I have for week 14!
No comments:
Post a Comment