Chad and I are trying to have a little fun with our booger butt already..we have a fun bet going between the two of us :) We are betting on if our precious baby is a girl or a boy ;) I believe that its a girl! I have had a strong "maternal instinct" pretty much the whole time I have been pregnant! Also there are little here and there things that I have heard about such as..if you are craving citrus fruits (I LOVE anything to do with lemon) and also as I've mentioned before fast heart beat means girl! So that is my theory and what I'm feeling about our little one. Chad seems to believe (or maybe just wants) a boy. (he says with a girl he is afraid it will be another little me or a.k.a "MeMe".) haha!
But any ways our bet was just a simple kiss for the winner BUT now we have upped the ante. We have decided that whoever is incorrect with there "feelings" about male or female will be changing poopy diapers for the first week or two ;) Pee diapers are fair game for anyone! ha! So as i said it is all in good fun but i just wanted to share :)
It's totally a girl and I have a new fun bet...I bet when Chad loses there is no way that he will change all of the 8 million poopy diapers that a newborn does every day! ;o)
ReplyDeletehaha yea...we know it prolly really won't go threw but MAYBE i'll just make him cook me a deliciuos supper ;)
ReplyDelete