Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mommy's Birthday!

Yup it's that time of year again, for all you that don't know I treat my birthday like it is a holiday..I always take it off and try to plan something fun :) It is MY day of course ;)

So this year I decided to take two days off, the day of and the day after, and planned on going out and having an adult night! And it was a SUCCESS to say the least :) I had such a good time...I was a little nervous about leaving Van to go drinking but hey, its my first time in six months..I think I deserved it!!

So I bought a new "birthday" top (first time shopping for myself in idk how long also) and got myself BEAUtified and invited some of our friends and headed up to TC's for a fun adult birthday...

Chad was even able to get off at 7 and join <3

I will have to say I held my own..and was shocked when I woke up this morning with NO HEADACHE...sayyyy whaaaat!? Thank you Lord ;)

I would like to say THANKS SOOO MUCH to everyone who came out...I felt the love :) Love you all!!


 Julia and the birthday girl :)

Blair and Por Kay
 Me, Bryant, and cousin Eric

Mother, Vonda(other mother 1), and Karen (other mother 2) ;)

Also I want to share a picture of my little Booger Boo and my new birthday movie (you can see his chompers in this one)


2 comments:

  1. Love the post, love the pictures, glad you had an adult night - you definitely need those every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you mean birthday's aren't holidays, thats crazy talk. I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete