..if I was in a movie right now, THAT would be the title ;) LoL I am in full wedding gear..honestly it went from 0 to 60 in NO TIME! But it's an exciting rush..with a tiny headache..and it all is turning into my dream wedding I always wanted! YaY! :) In three days it is exactly 6 months away...holy moly time FLIES!! I am having fun putting things together..who doesn't like shopping and talking about the BIG DAY!??!
But it kind of has been a whirlwind the last 4-6 weeks, in that time I have checked off...
*Bridesmaid dresses
*Photographer
*Cake
*Jewelry (bride and mother of the bride..yes her stuff counts too ;)
*Mother of the Bride dress
*Tuxes (half done)
*Food/Caterer
*Hair person (still need to ask one more person)
*Flowers
*Guest list (brides side) Grooms to come shortly
Things to be checked off in the next 4-6 weeks..
*Talk to Gil's about decorations
*Call father and set up time for classes (doing tomorrow)
*Get dress fitted
*Pick out invitations
*Shoes
Is that it..? I think so..but Im sure i am forgetting something..lol ;) Its coming together and I couldn't be happier!!!
It is the day I say I DO yet?!?! ha!
Besides the birth of your children it is one of the best days of your life. Let me know if you need any help.
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Can't wait to hear all about it on our phone date. I'm sure you will give me some vauable advice for my planning :) What about engagement pictures? Is Jess doing those?
ReplyDelete