Monday, April 11, 2011

A Van For Van



There it is, the one thing I thought I would NEVER buy (at least not in my 20's) but now that I am the owner of a Mini Van I couldn't be happier!! I am ready to get on the road for some summer traveling now :) Which is the main reason we got it..even if we do only have one child it will make traveling so.much.better!! It is in great condition and we got a great deal for it..and yes its all paid for and really OURS! No payments is a WONDERFUL feeling :)

In other news the weather has been AMAZING lately and I am in heaven!(I LOVE hot..as most of you know;)) We have been going on MANY family walks already :) Van sits back and enjoys the ride...he really likes walks..and so does mom and dad!

 "Lets get this show on the road, Mom"



And this is what happens to the Van Man after a nice long walk around town...

**First time in shorts ever**




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, that last picture is adorable! How cute are those little plaid shorts!!

    ReplyDelete