I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Both Chad and I had Easter Day off so we sure had a good one :)
Don't we clean up nicely ? ;)
Our Easter started on Good Friday actually, Mitch, Jess, and the boys traveled in from Ames and we had a DELISH seafood fest at Gma and Gpa Clevelands ! MmmmMmmmwas it good...Chad and my Dad, I swear, had a pound of shrimp themselves..ha! I am so sad to say I didn't get any pictures :(
But there was one sweet moment when Grady got real close to Van (who was laying on his belly pushing himself up with his hands) and said HIIIIIIIIiiiiiiii! and then they just kind of stared at each other for a minute..that would have been PERFECT to have on camera!
Later that night the Bettchers joined in the fun, which was perfect timing because Chad and I got our opportunity to ask them to be one of our Host couples for the wedding...they accepted! Woo!
Now onto the big day Van's first Easter!!! We started the day seeing what the Easter bunny had brought our baby boy...
He grabbed his shirt right away..good! Means he likes it ;)
"I'm calling Aunt Phylicia"
"Excuse me, I'm on the phone"
After checking out ALL the new goodies, we relaxed as a family, and then around two we all got purdy...
Yup! We busted out the adorable hat!!
Once we were all purdy it was time for Chad's family Easter! It was nice getting to see everyone..Van always enjoys seeing his Great Grandparents, Great Uncles and Aunts and cousins :) There was so.much.food!!! and it was all wonderful..Mmm...but we had to try and hold off getting TOO stuffed because when we were done there it was time to eat with Grandpa Cleveland :)
Dad was like Mr. Mom and had a ham all cut up, with green beans and potatoes...and again the good was WONDERFUL!! Yumm-o! The whole day was filled with family and that always makes for a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment