Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nursery Progress, Baby Books, Jealousy, and Thank Yous...

Nursery Progress- -We are FINALLY getting to work on the nursery!! I am soo excited and happy that we are making 'some' progress :)) Earlier this week Chad put three coats of primer on all four walls (not the doors yet...will be getting to that soon) so now we have plain white walls instead of big fat colorful circles! Even though it isn't much progress it IS progress and one step closer to finishing the room :))

                                         NEW                                             OLD
Baby Books- -Soo I have been ITCHING to buy and buy and buy baby stuff lately! OK maybe ever since we found out Van was a baby boy, but its been realllll bad recently! I have been really good though and held back, I haven't bought ONE thing....until today that is ;) We had the Book Fair at work and I couldn't resist buying my little Booger some books ! I got him and Elmo Peek-A-Bo Book, along with three cute rhyming story books :) I was in heaven thinking about sitting down and reading them with Van! (Chad even mentioned that he can't wait to read to him too)


Jealousy and Thank Yous- - This is just a little bit of random gibber jabber BUT I wanted to tell you about how I feel about all the people I know who have already had their little bundle of joy.....jealous!!!!!!! I am VERY happy for everyone also (OF COURSE)...but I can't help thinking "Is it my turn yet?!?!" It seems like everyone I know has already had their little one and I still have TWO WHOLE MONTHS left...really?! Thank you Charley for still being pregnant :)) And Chrissy too! haha! No but seriously I am verrry happy for everyone and I hope they are all getting along GREAT as new mommy's!!

And Lastly (if your still reading this epic update..ha!) I wanted to tell everyone THANK YOU sooo VERY much for helping Chad and I out with all the baby clothes and such!! It's seriously sooo GREAT that so many have thought of us and our baby boy :)) Thank you all again!! We are 100 % GRATEFUL for all of it!!!

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry Stevi Lynn, your turn with come...you won't be pregnant forever (even if it kind of feels like it right now;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling Matt today that you only have 8 weeks to go. Seems like yesterday, to me atleast :) Can't wait to meet Van! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are so excited to meet little Van too, but I know I will be geting anxious too as it closer to baby time. So excited to see you and the baby bump in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENJOY your pregnancy while it lasts. Seriously. Love the look of the nursery so far. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait - I'm confused. I thought you painted the dots. haha. But I do love the white so far. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I know usually the "old" pic would go first but the website was being difficult..his room is just white primer right now but soon verrrrrry soon it will be blue! :)

    ReplyDelete