Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pregnant Dreams ;)

So anyone who has been pregnant knows that you dream often and they can be some of the craziest dreams you've ever dreamt up! ;) Well I thought I would tell you my top 5 favorites/strangest dreams...

Dream #1- -Early in pregnancy I dreamt that I gave birth to twin girls....not that strange right? Right. Until I tell you that the twins were girl ELEPHANTS?! Maybe I was afraid about getting too big? haha

Dream #2- -A couple weeks ago I had a dream about being able to see Van through my belly. As in my belly was see through...but I was the only one who could see him. To everyone else my belly was a normal pregnant belly. I could see his facial features, his feet, his cute baby bum, every turn and twist he made and so on.

Dream # 3- -This one is sort of a re-occurring dream..I've dreamt a few times about the birth. It's usually the same thing, I am calm, there is little to no pain (yeah right, i know), and Van arrives with in a half hour after we get to the hospital. It always ends with Chad to the right of me, and our little baby boy looking up at us. A perfect moment. (I like this dream a lot)

Dream #4- -Ok so just to warn you this one is REALLLLLY weird but I don't think I will EVER forget about it..I didn't like this dream at ALL!! Ok so it starts with me signing up for birthing classes. The classes are for only the mothers to be, and when I arrive it is like a tribal meeting, everyone is sitting in a circle doing chants, and putting paint on their bellies. I go along with it. The next day I come back and I am running a little late, as I get close to the door I see something being thrown over a ledge....ITS THE BABIES. (I guess we had the babies in one day) I start freaking out running all over the place trying to catch the babies and yelling at the mothers and the instructor. It ends with me running far far away from that place.

Dream #5- -I just had this dream last night, it made me laugh when I woke up ;) Chad and I had been married for a few years already, but Van was about nine months old, and we had a nice big house. We could afford this house because Chad was a professional baseball player...a pitcher!! ha! In the middle of the dream Chad played in the All-Star game, afterwords we had to hurry to our limo to get away from all the cameras and fans. A couple days after the All-Star game Chad got called to play for the Cubbies! :) It ended with Van and I watching him practice sitting in the dugout ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment