Here is a little update on how things are going with Chad and I :)
Chad- - Of course is being a GREAT fiance and helping me around the house...today he did laundry, mopped the bathroom AND kitchen, and did the dishes :) (soo happy about that because tonight is girls night and I don't like people coming to a dirty house)! He has also started his new job this week!! Woo Hoo! :)) He is working at custom pak now and enjoying being a full time worker..he works second shift 3-11 p.m. which is PERFECT because we won't/shouldn't need a babysitter that way! Yay for saving money ;) haha!
Stevi- - Well I am a little boring to write about but...I am enjoying the new house and doing 'womanly' things around the house ;) Such as cooking, and cleaning (weird...did I just say I enjoyed cleaning???!) I have been working more hours these last few weeks and even though I am ready for a nap (and a massage) when I get home I'm enjoying the extra days because it's keeping me active and helping the time FLY buy (honestly were did August go??!!) Also the old friends and I have started an old 'tradition' back up :))....GREYS NIGHT or as some of you may know it robe night :)!!! Some of the things may have changed such as..instead of beer or sprite bombs we drink water or juice..and instead of talking about cute boys or parties we talk about getting older/marriage/babies/pregnancy/work and such! ha!
I will leave you with a "homey" story of Chad and I from this past Sunday....I was REALLY in the mood to cook a wonderful meal for the both of us. We were going to make a night of it..I cook..he bakes..and then we watch movies. So that's what we did...I cooked Apple Cider Chicken! I was soo excited because it sounded soo delish :)) Mmmm...BUT halfway through cooking I through in the spices...one spice in particular made me nauseous!!! That spice (which is now my enemy) is Thyme! I finished cooking, told Chad it was ready...then I laid down on the bed with my eyes close for a good fifteen minutes or so! The rest of the night went off without a hitch though :) Chad's apple crisp was WONDERFUL and we watched the movie Remember Me...great chick flick! :) (But i think he sort of enjoyed it too)
No comments:
Post a Comment