Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home :))

As you have probably heard already Chad and I found a house to rent :) It is not that far from Mom and Dad's (witch is nice if Chad works nights, or when laundrey needs to be done, sence we are looking for a washer dryer still ha!) It's on the smaller side, but it's just right for our little family~Chad and I are enjoying living together and having a place of our own :) It's the simple things that I am LoViNg right now, such as, sitting at OUR dinner table having a meal together, watching a movie on OUR couch in OUR living room, and I really like when he walks through the front door of OUR house when he is done with work :)) The only thing that could make this even better would be if baby Van Edward was already here with us! (His room still needs painting and is bare, deadline is set to have that room finished by Sept. 19) Here is a little video of our house (minus our two porches and the back yard) :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like your new place is just the right size for you guys!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute, so excited for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete