Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Proud Papa :)
I always knew that Chad was going to be a good father but he has amazed me beyond beliefe :) He is a WONDERFUL daddy and it makes me soo happy to see them together! He chnges diapers, gives him a bottle, and also puts lotion on him almost daily without me having to say anything..its just natural :) He is also a big help at night..most of the time I do it all at night but if I ask him to get up and change him he will with no complaints and its so great to have a real partner! I can't explain the feelings/love I feel for Chad now that Van is here..the other day I walked into the living room and Chad was laying on the floor with our baby boy laying/playing on his chest it was sooo sweet :) little things like that mean soo much to me !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment