Sunday, October 17, 2010

Moans..Groans..and Growth Spurt..

Van is one of the noisiest babies I have ever been around! He makes chad and I bust up laughing when he starts grunting and groaning..he does it when he is fast asleep, when he is hungry and when you move him around even just a little ;) As I showed u before, when he is fast asleep he makes quick constant noises (always the same noise), when he hungrey he makes deep loud noisesand then the one that makes Chad and I crack up is when you move him around he makes a very loud unsatisfied like noise. I honestly don't know how to describe this noise it is almost as if he is annoyed with you for shifting him..three weeks old and already showing some attitude!?? Ha!

In other news he has for sure hit his first growth spurt!! My little boy is eating like he has entered a breastmilk gulping contest! Ha! eating about 15 mins on each side (good for him..he usually eats ten mins on one side and only 5 on the other)every hour and a half and honestly you can see the changes of the growht spurt already :)

**sorry for the quality I am writing this from a phone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment