Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Sahara Desert...

couldn't compare to how DRY my mouth is on a daily biases!!! I know what your thinking, "then why not drink more fluids" right?! WRONG! I drink soo much a day it is CRAZY! My mouth is like a bottomless water hole that can never be filled or fully satisfied! Because of this right now I am loving (besides an ICE COLD glass of water) watermelon and cereal. I have always liked watermelon but now when I take a bite it is the most wonderfully amazing treat, its a drink AND a food, whats better then that for a pregnant person?!?! And cereal is like my best friend (it has my whole pregnancy really) I could eat that all day every day, something about the ICE COLD milk along with the crunchy cereal is AMAZING!! :) That is all I have to say about my disgustingly dry mouth ;)


P.s. (guess I'm not done haha) My book says not to drink after 7 p.m. so I don't wake up so much to go the bathroom and all I have to say to that is PAAAHLEASE! How am I not supposed to drink after 7 p.m. when I am still up and dieing of thirst?!?! That is all :)

2 comments:

  1. I do LOVE me some popsicles too :) Chad got me a huge case of those freezie pops a while ago! ha

    ReplyDelete