Sunday, June 6, 2010

A moment to remember :)

CHAD FINALLY FELT BOOGER'S KICK!! It was honestly one of the sweetest moments I have EVER witnessed :) The poor guy has been such a trooper waiting very patiently to feel the little movements (and he has felt when the baby pushes up on my side) and he's had to deal with me telling him all about it with out himself enjoying the actual feel of the kick..but now he has! I'm soo happy (to me it's almost like there first bond or something?!) It was sooo sweet, I could feel Booger moving around before bedtime a couple nights ago and so I told him just wait and leave your hand there and you will feel it! I think he waited a good fifteen minuets before he finally realized he had felt it! He got the CUTEST surprised/excited look on his face :) One of those moments I will never forget! Now that he knows what it feels like he has felt the movements a couple more times :)



I feel SO SO SOOO blessed and thankful that Chad is so loving of Booger and I both!! I honestly am soo very lucky to have fallen in love with him! I couldn't be happier to call him my future husband and my child's daddy :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wonderful feeling :) Thank you I love that pic too!

    ReplyDelete