Monday, June 21, 2010
Less then 48 Hours!! :))
It is less then 48 hours until Chad and I find out the sex of our little munchkin!! I can NOT describe to you how EXCITED I really am!! I have been ready to know for about a month now, and when they told me that I wasn't going to be able to find out what Booger was until 22 weeks I was all but devastated!! It felt like FOREVER away :( but now the time has come and it is such a relief! BUT I shouldn't get overly excited about it because there is a chance that Booger won't cooperate and they won't be able to tell :( everyone if you love Chad and I PLEASE keep your fingers crossed for us!!! Thank you all!! Love you and Goodnight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we will be thinking about you from a far. Miss you guys.
ReplyDelete