So I do believe my days of feeling "wonderful and/or "great" may be nearing an end..unfortunately. Yes, it's sadly true. The last two work days have been not so fun for me! When it came to how I actually felt I was great (energized, happy) and could go for miles, but my legs would never let me! On and off during this second trimester I have dealt with pain in the back of my right thigh and down basically my entire leg...my sciatic nerve would act up in other words. I could bare it and it would go away in no time, but starting yesterday I will have to say the pain was EXTREMELY uncomfortable! When I would walk around (serving tables, running to the kitchen to get something), I would barely notice the pain, but as soon as I would stop there was that horrible pain! How I explain it is...it feels like when you cut off the circulation to your finger and your finger starts to throb, only down your leg! UGH! Is about all I could say. When I came home and put my feet up the pain would end, and the same thing happened today. Honestly even though it is VERY VERY uncomfortable it is something I can deal with...at least for now. Here is a link if you would like to read about it.
http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy/second-trimester/sciatic-pain-during-pregnancy
Also I am afraid to say but I have pregnancy varicose veins...UGH! The grossest! That's how I feel :( They are not everywhere, I think really as of now there is only one...but gross and uncomfortable also. There is a plus though! If you get them during pregnancy they will more than likely go away after pregnancy!!! :) Fingers crossed that I only have this one AND it goes away instantly ;) Incase you would like to read about this too...
"http://www.babycenter.com/0_varicose-veins-during-pregnancy_271.bc"
This whole time my legs have been up and resting ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment