O.M.G!!
Only ONE month until our Little King is a whole year old...wow! It blows my mind, it seriously feels like just yesterday he turned a MONTH old :(
He really is showing us that he is getting more and more independent everyday! I am AMAZED with him every moment of every day!
He is SO SO close to walking, I feel it wont be long now..maybe his birthday week?!! I'm not sure if I want to rush it but I do LOVE watching him try, he is bound and determined to get wherever he wants to go and get there NOW! ha!
He uses his walkers as a guide he almost pulls it along just for balance instead of pushing it ;)
He is also eating everything we put in front of him..like a BIG BOY! Sometimes it is scary watching him chow-down everything you set down for him but I know he is big enough and its all part of the learning process...and luckily I dont think he will be too picky of an eater for us ;)
His personality is bigger and brighter then ever also!!! His BIG toothy smile makes my heart melt and I laugh out loud every time I hear his ADORABLE giggle :) He will be SO SO fun when he starts talking...I believe he will be a story teller ! And I can't wait to listen those stories :)
Anywho..I will leave you with Van and his walker...
No comments:
Post a Comment