If you were to ask me he is the PERFECT mix of us..some days he looks like my side...some days he looks like a chad look a like (especially when he is sleeping) ;)
I've thought he looks a lot like Chad all along and that picture confirms it! It'll be interesting to see in a year from now though - they change so much. I used to think Grady looks like my baby pictures but he is clearly all Cleveland. ~Jess
I think he is a perfect mix of the two of you too! Some of the expressions he makes look just like you and your dad and others remind me of Chad.
ReplyDeleteI've thought he looks a lot like Chad all along and that picture confirms it! It'll be interesting to see in a year from now though - they change so much. I used to think Grady looks like my baby pictures but he is clearly all Cleveland. ~Jess
ReplyDeleteYep, he looks like a mix of both of you to me, too. You're all adorable!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHe's a great mix of both of you. He is so adorable I can't wait to see him next weekend.
ReplyDeleteI also think Bo looks just like her aunt Stevi. =)