Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dr, dr give me the news...

Van was still fighting some kind of bug this weekend and his number twos were very green, which in my mind I think "infection" so needless to say I had Chad take him in to actually see the Dr yesterday!

Dr. Neeru said that it is for sure a stomach bug, and to put him back on a 24 hour pedialite diet, then slowly start back on breastmilk (yes, I am still going with the breastmilk as much as I can!) and if my milk runs low to give him lactosfree formula, also incorporate a few solids in his diet that cause constipation (to slow the runny pooh)  like...bananas..apples...and rice cereal! So that is where we are with this stomach bug..trying a little solids and breastmilk (so far no need for formula...go me!)

If he is not better by tomorrow we are to go back to see Dr. Neeru...so far still runny..smelly number twos!:(

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you on the breastmilk, I'm excited for you, hope the little man feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete