Chad and I had a baby appointment this morning :) We have one more two week visit and then we go EVERY WEEK how crazy is that?!?! It was a pretty normal appointment..but I may be getting a little nervous now that we only have six weeks to go sooo I had some questions this time around!! haha Most of the questions were about pre-registering and/or what exactly to do when I am in labor...how long to wait, who to call, etc. (we ARE pre-registered now...go us!!) We listened to the heart beat and measured my belly (160 bpm and measuring exactly 34), but then he (my Dr) went on about how the baby has begun to drop and talked about how he's pretty concerned about me going into labor too soon.
His exact words were "You're on the path to a pre-term labor." Eeeks...I mean I want baby Van here badly BUT it is still too early and I want him healthy! But my Dr must not be concerned that pre-term labor is "imminent" because there was no talk of bed rest or anything. I do have another UTI and reoccurring bladder infections are one of the main causes of early labor....looks like absolutely no caffeine for the rest of my pregnancy!
After the appointment Chad and I went to go check out the hospital! This was a must because we had no clue where Mercy even was!! But we do now and we fill pretty confident for the big day ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment