Friday, April 17, 2015

Quick update!

Yesterday I had an appointment and they noticed my BP was high again 130/90..so he checked baby and everything looked great with him but of course wanted to check my pressure again. I laid on my side for 5 minutes thinking peaceful thoughts ;) and they came back rechecked...it went up even more?? what?! 160/90 ..odd .. so Dr. Ricaurte wanted to check me to make sure I wasn't in labor as that can make your BP do funny things. No labor .. so they had me lay back down on my side for another 5 minutes to check BP again ..It did go down again to 136/86 .. but Dr was still concerned and I had to have blood work drawn just like last week.. he again told me that it is rare for a third time mother but not impossible to have Pre-E ..I was feeling great so I was pretty positive it was just silly nerves or stress making it high ..
 
Well I was supposed to go back down at 9 today to re-check my BP and talk about blood work.. instead at 7:20 I got a phone call from Dr. Ricaurte to tell me I DO have a mild case of Pre-E and we are inducing today at 10! Of course I cried nervous but excited tears .. but all in all I am soo very ready to have this baby and show everyone that he is healthy and I am too!!:)

2 comments:

  1. So excited!! And good for you getting a blog post in. Praying for a healthy delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! :) Will be thinking of you and praying all day. Cannot wait to hear the news!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete