Thursday, April 2, 2015

Happy 27th Birthday to Me!

Yesterday I turned 27 and it actually feels wonderful:) I have a strong feeling 27 is going to be a great year! I am so very excited to meet my new baby boy this year, its going to be extra special because he will be my last baby.. and I will spend year 27 soaking every single baby loving minute of it up!! With that being said 27 is the year I can officially say we will have completed our wonderful little family, so I can also say this year is the beginning of a new journey watching our family grow and that makes me soo happy!!
Of course I always enjoy my birthdays and started off my celebration this year with a kid free afternoon with the hubs!! ( wonderful once in a while since on the week days my 2 boys turn into 10 kids.. love it but its nice to be free too lol;)) We ate at los agaves because I was craving Mexican food, then we window shopped and walked around the mall looking for ideas for easter and crosbi's up and coming birthday! After that we went grocery shopping and headed home to relax, watch some kid free TV and eat ice cream! It was perfect :)
And yesterday was sooo beautiful outside which was a present in and of itself!! I worked but only had two kiddos and we spent most of the time outside, and enjoyed ice cream and cookies for treats! Later my parents came over and we had caseys pizza, my fav, and cake! Finally we went on a nice late walk to Chads parents house..Phylicia had got me a sweet gift, we visited for a while and headed home..the stars were all out and the moon was gorgeous! Again it was a perfect day!! Hello 27 and thanks to EVERYONE who made my birthday so GREAT!!

1 comment: