Saturday, March 9, 2013

Welcome to my over analyzing mind:)

As I sit here eating my sandwich and drinking my ice cold water Im thinking about allll the things that have gone through my mind in the last week...

Well Sunday I was in LETS GET PREPAIRED MODE!! So mom and I went to church with Grandma Pinky, ate Panera (mmm mmm delish) and shopped till we dropped pretty much..we got new white and shinny onesies, a couple of my fav trusty binkies, new Madella bottles and some avent ones (never had them with Van but heard they are great!), even stocked up on wipes and diapers! When we got home I felt great and ready that I had everything I needed for home:)

Clean and ready :)

Monday and Tuesday were kind of days from H. E. double hockey sticks..I was EXHAUSTED and CRAMPY to the max..I felt like everyone was my enemy and of course I had to work, lifting, running, dealing with people (lol) non-stop baloney all day! Lets just say I had checked out of work by that point...and honestly was ready for this little Mr to pop out so I didnt have to come back and deal with it again the rest of the week...I even looked up what Labor contractions were like, tried asking people who have had multiple births if there signs were the same (because this baby and Van everything is different..with Van I lost the mucus plug over a couple of days and boom he was here..not much crampy till the weekend before....this little one ive been crampy on and off for a month, intense braxton hicks every night and most mornings, and losing my mucus plug for about two weeks SLOOOOWLY...way different if you ask me!)

Wednesday I had off and I relaxed and played with Van Man..but I was still pretty miserable..that night i was kind of driving myself bonkers thinking "this is it this is it..." "It can't be its way to early" " he needs to stay cooking for a while longer" so on and so forth..I was having very consistant braxton hicks (which I have had a couple times before) that were so tight they were hurting but eventually I woke up around 3 a.m. and felt waaaay better no hicks and no crampy soo I was relieved, but could have swore that was going to be the day! lol

But ever sence waking up then..I have felt GREAT!!! I have energy, no crampy yuckyness, and work was pretty good too! I have noticed swelling in my hands and in my legs which I remember happened that last week with Van too but not as severe like with him..and I did go to the Dr yesterday and found out that I have a blood clot in my left leg, but its nothing serious (not life threatening) im just supposed to keep that leg up as much as possible and rest (whats new ha)! Also we went grocery shopping and I tried to get double the groceries so just to be stocked up if I do go into labor ;) I also (because my leg does kill) found someone to work for me Sunday so it breaks up my four day stretch and gives chad and I a whole day together :)

Well tomorrow is 34 weeks !! That is awsome, I was very glad just to get through 33 weeks now I believe we could for sure make it another week! It was ODD today though...I had not just one..or two...but THREE people give me hugs and tell me incase I dont see you again and you have the baby?!! A sign?? MaYbE..lol..at this point I am ready and Im confident baby is strong too (those shots should def be kicked in by now and his lungs developed!)

33 weeks and 6 days:)






2 comments:

  1. Hope he stays in their just a little longer. Looks like your ready though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to be selfish but YAY for baby waiting until we moved home! I'm so excited I'll get to visit in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete