Monday, July 12, 2010

My Days Of Rest!

My eight days of rest started last friday and even though I didn't want to be off work, I thought "i am going to enjoy this!!" because I have been working a lot for other people and its time for me to take a little at home vacation ;)

Well Friday I kept my feet up and tried my hardest to stay off of them, I did a lot of homework early in the day, and then later that night Chad took me out to eat and to a movie Grown Ups! It was really funny and we haven't had a date night in quite a while soo it was nice spending quality time with my handsome fiance :)

Saturday I once again did some homework, but two days in a row of doing NOTHING when the weather is GORGEOUS isn't acceptable in my book...sooo Chad and I went and got my fishing license!!! Yay! I have been talking about doing that this WHOLE summer, so it was about time ;) No worries everyone I sat and fished, we brought chairs. It was actually nice and relaxing, a little hot but we didn't stay too long. Then later that night we headed to clinton for one of Chad's friends' reception. I sat and ate some delish cake and visited with his family, and then we left pretty early soo that wasn't too straining either!



Sunday was pretty much like friday..I kept my feet up and did NOTHING but homework. Which after a busy saturday I think it was kind of necessary. Chad went fishing (I was jealous but I didn't want to over-do anything so I chose not to go) and then when he got back we got some wonderful Flavor of the Week ice cream at tastee treats!! Mmmm!! :) (with all this sitting I can feel myself getting fatter by the second ;) haha!)

Today is another plain old boring day...its kind of driving me crazy, I mean there is only so many times I can get on the computer and re-read peoples blogs ;) haha! I have a test to take and I am going out to have lunch with a friend, but otherwise I am just keeping my feet up today :) Then tomorrow my boredom should be OVER for the rest of my time off! I am heading to MN with mom to see the family up there!!! Yay!! I can't wait, you had perfect timing Doc ;) ha!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are enjoying the time off, we can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're taking these 8 days of boringness seriously and taking it easy so that you don't have to spend the next 3 months being insanely bored on bed rest. I hope everything is going well and you're having a good time in MN!

    ReplyDelete