Monday, July 26, 2010

A Big Baby :(

As of today Chad and I have exactly 3 months to go until our son is finally here! Exciting?! It should be. But when I see or think about it, it feels like FoReVeR to go still, and I am getting to the point where I am over being pregnant. I am starting to get slow, it bothers me to bend over, and my pelvic/hip pain is getting worse and worse every day it seems. Ugh!

The last few days I have REALLY been noticing how "slow" and/or "uncomfortable" I am getting, the family was here and I had almost zero energy to lend to them, (I was working everyday also, but still..) I don't like being that way, I LOVE chatting and running around with the little ones, but I just don't have the energy or attitude to put my all into it. (So I apologize to everyone if I seemed distant or came off rude ;))

Also work is when I'm really over it. I am usually working just the short shifts now which is only 3 1/2 hours, but that's about 2 hours too much for me right now. The first hour is usually alright, but by the time we have to start running around the throbbing in my pelvic area (from lack of proper blood flow) is in full blown action, and I get my "waddle walk" on because it feels better that way. The "waddle walk" makes me a little slower, which I also don't like because I am a "Do It Myself" kind of person, but now I feel like I am slacking. Luckily I am still able to be in a good mood, smile, and do whatever the resident needs because after all that's what I am there for and I don't want to worry them, they love me too much ;) haha! (A lot of them were very worried about Van and I when I was gone for eight days)

There are some pluses about being further along though, and that is feeling Van's movements more often. They are more then just kicks or punches I can feel when he shifts, when he rubs an arm or leg against my side, and I can feel a turn along with a sudden kick at the same time. I love that my bellies getting bigger and cuter also :)) And I am sure there are many more things I am loving about being further along but right now I am just feeling like a Big Baby ;) Keeping my fingers crossed that these three last months FLY BY like the rest of my pregnancy has!!

Thank you for listening to my Pity Party..ha! I will try and not have another one ;)

2 comments:

  1. Awww Stevi. I hope you get to feeling better and a little be more comfortable. Thinking of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice I had a great time talking to you. You hide it well.

    ReplyDelete