Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Avery Claire Week ;)

Last thursday Mom and I had the joy of watching Avery all day :) It was such a joy having my little neice!! She arrived at our house around 830 in the morning...at first she was a little weary (missing mom and dad i beleive), but quickly she started laughing and having fun with aunt Stevi and Grandma Cleveland :) She is soo well natured, I just LOVE her personality! She was there ALL day until a little after 7 at night! (she was able to spend lots of time with grandpa Cleveland too!) It was SO much fun and I will do it ANY time Jamie and Emily need me too again ;)


That following Sunday was Avery's first birthday party! I can't beleive she is a WHOLE YEAR old already!! Time goes way to fast! Even though it was a HOT day outside everyone had a great time :)


Avery was a bit unsure about diving right into her cake..BUT eventually she was
LOVING it!!

Uncle Chad and I got Avery a verrry cute pink motercycle (or harley as maddox says) also a couple of books :) Avery was mostly enterested in her new comfy chair so Maddox tried out the "harley" himself ;)

Overall it was a WONDERFUL week with Avery :)

2 comments:

  1. I like your post:) So Happy Avery got to spend some quality time with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pic of Avery!

    ReplyDelete