Thursday, May 13, 2010
AmAzInG, sO sWeEt, SiMpLy BrEaThE tAkInG..
...these are a few frazes/words that I'm using to help describe my feelings for finally being able to feel my little Booger :) I LOVE IT soo much! As I mentioned a little in the last post I have been feeling little things here and there, but was afraid that it was all in my head. That was until the nurses assured me that it was our baby:) Soo today I have been actually paying attention to when I'm feeling the "flutters" and I must say it was a GREAT day to pay attention ;) Booger was VERY active in the morning! I worked today so I was walking a lot, but when I was on break I felt some movement (I would rather call it "Rumbles" rather then flutters ;))same thing really I know..but that's basically what it is..the kicking, punching, or flip flopping that booger is doing is like little rumbles in my lower abdomen area and it's SooO amazing!! There were a few times at work when I felt the little rumbles and I just couldn't help myself I got a big grin on my face :)! I've been trying to catch the movement while I have my hand over my tummy BUT either it's still too light or the little one is shy..I haven't felt Boogers movement with my hand! But soon enough I keep telling myself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment