It is no big secret that the boys are so blessed with an amazing Father in Chad, he is everything that I could ask for in a Father for them:) Loving, playful, kind, understanding, gentle, stern (when needed), funny, hardworking...ect ect !! So I really wanted to make Chad feel just as loved and special as the boys do about having him in their lives this Fathers Day:)! He pretty much got the whole weekend as Fathers Day because Saturday I had an appointment and he was able to get alone time with the boys (like 3 hours! wow!) witch is so rare but also so needed once in a while!! Then I arranged for us to have our first ever teenage baby sitter so I could spoil him and take him out ! (The baby sitter was GREAT for sure hired again!!) But onto that night, he got to chose what we do..he wanted to eat at Olympic Gyro (Yum Yum!), then head to Dicks Sporting Store to pick up things for his bike (he is getting really into Mt. Biking so fun!) and of course while we were there we just HAD to check out the guns...I now know his possible bday gift ;) lol After we left Dicks we headed back to Dewitt to check out the new Pub!! We loved it! Great beer and fun place:) We were home shortly after 10 but had such a great night out!
Then Sunday I let Chad sleep in and took the boys to run and get breakfast for him:) It was soo nice Sunday we cleaned and filled the pool up and were swimming by 10 a.m.! The boys were having so much fun swimming with Daddy:)!
Later we headed to scott county park to catch frogs and enjoy more of the beautiful Fathers Day weather!! :) Chad was enjoying catching frogs and attempting to catch turtles for the boys and of course the boys were loving the mud and slimy frogs he was catching! :)
We ended Fathers Day with steaks and beer!! We love you so much Chad and I can quote him by saying "The best Fathers Day Yet!"




No comments:
Post a Comment