Our little cutie pie is now officially a toddler..how time flies..!
It feels like just yesterday he was learning to crawl..or roll...NOW he is go go GO and talks talks talks..he can tell us if he wants something, doesn't like something, and even tells us "I Love You"! Such a big boy:)
Van got to have two celebrations this year :) What a great day his actual birthday was, we started off with balloons on the living room floor...
Then we spent the morning eating donuts, the day opening presents, outside at the park, and Momma made homemade pizza (Vans Favorite), cupcakes, and he got to see both grandparents! A LOVELY birthday for a 2 year old:))
Two Saturdays later we celebrated his turning 2 with family and friends! It was such a great turn out, we thank you all who could make it, it means a lot to us and Van loves seeing everyone!!
He got to eat more food, play outside a lot, open more presents AND have MORE cupcakes! Yummy!
To my little boy: I love you more and more everyday, I am so happy to be able to call you son and watch you grow into a handsome boy, I hope you never lose that fun personality of yours and all your curiosity! With all my heart and soul I will try my best to always make your birthdays as special as you are!:)
I miss that little man! Oh and you guys too =)
ReplyDeleteFun pictures, Stevi! Looks like Van had a great time turning 2!! :D
ReplyDelete