Any who... it's 2012 already and I am kind of feeling sad. I am happy to bring on a new year and see whats to come BUT it only means that my little man is getting bigger and older..this month he is closer to a year and a half then a year old..for some reason that makes my heart ache :( This year FLEW by and he is growing right before my eyes!! Aoy! SLOW DOWN time for me Old man time...just a little if you would!
But Van getting older has brought some happy stuff too! Most of you have already witnessed this yourselves but he is up and walking EVERY WHERE!! He is super speedy and fun to watch! His new fav game is "catch" he runs and we say "im gonna getchya" and he thinks its HILARIOUS :) As do we, cuz his giggles it brings are the sweetest! He also has 13 teeth now..in the last three weeks he has gotten the rest of his 12 month molars (3) and three other random teeth, and thankfully most of them popped up out of no where with no crankyness or sleepless night! Woo!!
We are also putting away all of Vans baby boy toys and making room for his toddler boy toys! This makes me happy...verrry happy because it should have been done a LONG time ago ha! He is really into cars or like he calls them "Meep Meeps" and his "Kinacores" or in adult language Dinosaurs :)
Speaking of Van talking I want to list of a few of his words..he is getting to talk a lot and pretty soon the list will go on forever im sure ha! So here goes, Vans top ten words:
1. Lights! (he loves to point them out and says it so clearly)
2. Kinacores (every morning he pulls them out of the toy box to show you)
3. No (of course lol)
4.NANA (we used to think it was just for 'banana' but now realize its his way of saying FOOD) ha
5. Meep Meep (usually what he says when he is looking for his cars)
6. Shoe
7.Look It ( This is just recent, instead of "whats that" he will point and say Look it)
8. Kitty cat (working on the kitties names now )
9. Puppy
10.Ball
Well I have updated about all I can! Until next time :)
LOVE this post. Thanks for updating Stevi!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! I check this all the time so I am going to hold you to your word.
ReplyDelete