Thursday, July 14, 2011

Random Rant

Ok I know I have been a HUGE slacker this past month, but it has been busy around here and by the time I get free time to blog I am so dog tired that I just can't get myself to do it...but anyways enough excuses here goes...:)

Van's First July Fourth!!

The weekend before the fourth we headed to Mitch and Jess's ! It was wayyy to short but soo much fun and soo worth the six hour round trip :)


There were lots of sparklers for the little ones (and a little for us)..




And LOTS of cousin time which we all enjoy :)



They even got to play in the pool (it was such a nice day)..





The best part of these trips are always getting to relax, have a little adult time and watch the kids interact with each other :)







It was seriously such a wonderful weekend, we even got to hang with U. Mike and A. Christine, which is always a nice time :) Coming to Ames always gets Chad and I talking about how much we can NOT wait to be out there!! (less then a year now)!

In Other "King" News ;)..

Chad started his classes this past Monday..he is now on his way to getting his CDL (cimi drivers licens) I couldn't be happier for him!! We wish him all the luck in the world and can not wait until he has a new trucking DAY job :)

Also Van has gotten TWO new teeth sence the last time I updated!! He is a regular teeth making machine ;) ha! He got the bottom left one (next to the front ones) the day before we left for Ames and then today he got the right one! :) That makes it six!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment